From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
Scott Marlow
Sent: Tuesday, April 04, 2006 10:12 AM
To: jboss-development@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [JBoss-dev] Unassigned for 4.0.4

On Tue, 2006-04-04 at 15:56 +0200, Max Rydahl Andersen wrote:
> On Tue, 04 Apr 2006 15:44:51 +0200, Scott Marlow
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > Sounds good to me.  My next question is how do we tell Hibernate to
use
> > JBoss Cache as the first level cache?
>
> *first* level cache ? Why would you ever want that ?
>
> You mean second level cache, right ?
I mean first level cache, which by default is using ehcache-1.1.jar
(jira JBAS-2868).  We don't include ehcache-1.1.jar with the 4.0.4 as
release which is why it cannot be resolved.  I would like to use jboss
cache instead as the first level cache but am not sure if Hibernate
allows that.

language
that extends applications into web and mobile media. Attend the live
webcast
and join the prime developer group breaking into this new coding
territory!