Hi Greg

In the CVS JNDIContext.java the initialContext is obtain with the following

/**

* Return the initial context

* @return the JNDI initial context

*/

public InitialContext getInitialContext() {

InitialContext ic = null;

try {

// Hashtable h = new Hashtable();

// h.put(Context.INITIAL_CONTEXT_FACTORY,
"org.jnp.interfaces.NamingContextFactory");

// h.put(Context.PROVIDER_URL, "localhost");

// h.put(Context.URL_PKG_PREFIXES, "org.jboss.naming");

ic = new InitialContext(/*h*/);

} catch (Exception e) {

e.printStackTrace();

}

return ic;

}

You may need to remove the comments and set the URL as appropriate, or
alternatively (as far as I remember) these settings can be picked up from
the JNDI.properties file if it is visible to the client.

Luan