please refer to the doco online
marc
|-----Original Message-----
|From: G C [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
|Sent: Wednesday, December 06, 2000 12:40 PM
|To: jBoss
|Subject: RE: [jBoss-User] How to make Contexts
|
|
|Under CVS?...
|Please be more specific. I have already downloaded
|the JBOSS/Tomcat integrated binary and have access
|to my local version of jboss.conf under the jboss/conf
|directory. I am not sure which CVS jar you are
|referring to. Online... My Local System...??
|Thanks for any help regarding Jboss/Tomcat
|Integration. My peers and I have been really
|pushing our management to go with an Open Source
|solution instead of ( shudder... ) the IBM WEBSPHERE
|"Nightmare"
|
|--- Roberto Leong <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
|wrote:
|> the new embeddedtomcat supports this, check out the
|> jar in cvs and change
|> jboss.conf accordingly
|>
|> Roberto
|>
|> > -----Original Message-----
|> > From: G C [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
|> > Sent: Quarta-feira, 6 de Dezembro de 2000 19:45
|> > To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
|> > Subject: [jBoss-User] How to make Contexts
|> >
|> >
|> > I have Apache x.x.14 and Tomcat running and they
|> work
|> > fine going through port 80 all jsp and servlets
|> run
|> > perfectly.
|> >
|> > I want to have JBoss also running but the contexts
|> I
|> > created for Tomcat ie(webapps/servlet) is no
|> longer
|> > available due to JBoss not reading the server.xml
|> I
|> > edited for Tomcat. Does anyone know how to
|> correct
|> > this problem so they will all work correctly on
|> port
|> > 80 as they do on port 8080? I also have APJ13
|> running
|> > in the Server.xml for tomcat but again JBoss
|> doesn't
|> > use that for Tomcat to start when starting it from
|> the
|> > JBoss script any help would be appreciated.
|> >
|> > __________________________________________________
|> > Do You Yahoo!?
|> > Yahoo! Shopping - Thousands of Stores. Millions of
|> Products.
|> > http://shopping.yahoo.com/
|> >
|> >
|> > --
|> >
|>
|--------------------------------------------------------------
|> > To subscribe:
|> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
|> > To unsubscribe:
|> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
|> > Problems?: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
|> >
|>
|>
|> --
|>
|--------------------------------------------------------------
|> To subscribe:
|> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
|> To unsubscribe:
|> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
|> Problems?: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
|>
|
|
|__________________________________________________
|Do You Yahoo!?
|Yahoo! Shopping - Thousands of Stores. Millions of Products.
|http://shopping.yahoo.com/
|
|
|--
|--------------------------------------------------------------
|To subscribe: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
|To unsubscribe: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
|Problems?: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
|
|
--
--------------------------------------------------------------
To subscribe: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To unsubscribe: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Problems?: [EMAIL PROTECTED]