Hi

jBoss throws an rmi exception both if the user/password is wrong and if a
valid user/password hasn't got access rights to the invoked bean method.
This is strictly how it should work according to the current EJB2.0 spec.

However the only way to distinguish between these two kinds of exception and
also between these security exceptions and other rmi exceptions is by
parsing the message text on the exception which is not something you want to
do.

Could I propose a couple of (jBoss specific) sub-classes of rmi exception to
allow us to distinguish between them ?

Edward

-----Original Message-----
From: Manie Coetzee [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 13 December 2000 08:55
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [jBoss-User] JSP Reload


Hi

I currently have a problem with JSP pages that is not reloaded.
I expected the JSP pages to be reloaded each time I redeploy
my war or ear file?  Am I doing something wrong or do I need
to specify something?

Thanks in advance,
Manie Coetzee



--
--------------------------------------------------------------
To subscribe:        [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To unsubscribe:      [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Problems?:           [EMAIL PROTECTED]


--
--------------------------------------------------------------
To subscribe:        [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To unsubscribe:      [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Problems?:           [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to