Hi,

Sorry if my question is stupid, but I'm just curious,
how it's supposed to be used in "real world"?

If the client doesn't have bean interfaces as classes
(but can download them) it should know their fully
qualified names. Where they come from?
Hardcoded? Clients parameters? "client descriptor"?

Is there any way to get this information either
from the Naming Service or the container?

Thanks.