That's correct. Under item 2 for post Tue Mar 4, 2008 07:55 AM you'll see I
mentioned that when we upgraded from JBM 1.4.0.GA to JBM1.4.0.SP3, we did not
bring across our customizations (those two attributes specifically).

In other words, under JBM 1.4.0.GA, we'd customized our
connection-factories-service.xml to include those attributes. Then when we
upgraded to JBM 1.4.0.SP3, we did not apply those customizations again. This is
when we experienced the problem. However, after re-adding those customizations,
everything works.

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4134269#4134269

Reply to the post :