I want to try and replicate this on this end.

Can you give me more information on your setup? Size of messages, number of
messages, number of consumers etc etc. so we can replicate something similar?
And what I should do to replicate?

Looking at the code the only time consumecount gets modified outside the lock
is on failover - when you replicate the issue do you need failover to occur?

(The default values for prefetchSize and slowConsumers are 150 and false
respectively so you have effectively just increased the prefetchsize to resolve
the issue.)

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4134308#4134308

Reply to the post :