  | <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
  | <projectDescription>
  |     <name>CreditRating</name>
  |     <comment></comment>
  |     <projects>
  |     </projects>
  |     <buildSpec>
  |             <buildCommand>
  |                     <name>org.eclipse.jdt.core.javabuilder</name>
  |                     <arguments>
  |                     </arguments>
  |             </buildCommand>
  |             <buildCommand>

<name>org.eclipse.ui.externaltools.ExternalToolBuilder</name>
  |                     <triggers>auto,full,incremental,</triggers>
  |                     <arguments>
  |                             <dictionary>
  |                                     <key>LaunchConfigHandle</key>
  |                             </dictionary>
  |                     </arguments>
  |             </buildCommand>
  |     </buildSpec>
  |     <natures>
  |             <nature>org.eclipse.jdt.core.javanature</nature>
  |             <nature>org.hibernate.eclipse.console.hibernateNature</nature>
  |             <nature>org.jboss.tools.seam.core.seamnature</nature>
  |     </natures>
  | </projectDescription>

I use seam 2.0.1.GA and JbossTools 1.1.0.GA.

My further observation is that my ejb components are visible in code assist and
my pojo components aren't. Some, like messages, are visible but its content is
unavailable..

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4160856#4160856

Reply to the post :