The above link is accessible, apologies for that, i'll try and drop in that
version.

As a bit more background and for anyone else who wanders down this path, I have
an apache ( 2.0.52) / tomcat ( 55sar bundled with jboss AS 4.0..2 )
installation on CENTOS(4.4). PHP (4.* - 5.*, 5-preferable)

I can get my php working as a dso mudule or cgi by dropping it in the httpd
document root.

I want it to work like jsp though and am looking to package the php into my web
application alongside the jsp as it seems easier to distribute notwithstanding
the *.so module  dependancies.

Im finding it a lot of work, enjoyable as it is, and thus far the the only
reward. I've come across some other postings which has provided me the evidence
that its possible and also implemented it in a windows environment without too
much trouble.

Is there a good reason not to do it, excepting dependancy on libphp5servlet.so
being available and enabled.

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4190186#4190186

Reply to the post :