Hi Im kind of new to clustering. Please let me know if I can assign one node as
Jboss coordinator where the other nodes always refer to that node for
configuration.

My requirement
I have two nodes cluster (Lets say node A and B) and application is deployed
under /farm. There are instances where i need to upgrade my EAR located in
/farm with out service interruption. Therefore I shut down node A (while node B
gives uninterrupted service to my clients) and upgrade EAR file inside /farm
and startup. When the node A is up eventually i realized my old EAR has copied
back to node A from node B. Therefore i had to restart both cluster nodes (with
service interruption) in order to upgrade my application. I understand it takes
the configuration from the node that exists for longest time. But as of for my
requirement i need to configure whether to read it from other node or not. I
heard if I can configure jboss coordinator it will be ok. But if any one knows
how to do that or better solution for this please reply back.

If you can let me know a solution it would be greatly appreciated.

Charith de Silva
anonymous wrote :

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4226927#4226927