"swatis" wrote : This is how I implemented.
  | If Task A is completed by UserA then using action handler setting instance
variable :"group" with value of "userA"
  | Then When for Task B, used class which implements AssignmentHandler
Interface this class will query to see who are the members of group and then
elliminated user which is present in "group" instance variable i.e. "userA"
  | So now TaskB will be performed by userB or userC by setting only these
users in pooled actors list.

This is also a good solution. jBPM task assignment cannot be used off the shelf
for the 4-eyes-principle, which is actually widespread i.e. in the financial
institutions. But this logic is easy to implement.

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4227111#4227111

Reply to the post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4227111