Olivier_Debels wrote : AFAIK you don't need the link task/tasknode. You can
just have a task def tied to the process definition and create task instances
in the task node (using event handlers f.e.). You can actually create task
instances in any node.

We're already doing this.  We have optional process tasks being created along
the flow with various task nodes.  We are creating them, tied to the process,
not the task node, and they just need to be completed anytime during the
process.

However....

Olivier_Debels wrote : anonymous wrote : but it's important we have the
task/tasknode relationship

  | Why?

It is very important that we have some optional node tasks created with a task
node relationship, because we want some optional node tasks to block the task
node.  If 1 mandatory and 3 optional node task instances are associated with a
given node, we want the node to be blocking until all 4 tasks are completed.

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3977523#3977523

Reply to the post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3977523