henk de boer [http://community.jboss.org/people/henk53] replied to the
discussion

"WEB-INF/lib remains empty after deployment"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/534767#534767

> Denis Golovin wrote:
>
> "Publish" on server instance in server view always does Incremental
> Publishing, so if no changes have happened before in projects it it just do
> nothing. Full Publish nuke everything and do it from scratch.

I see, but nuking everything and publishing from scratch, isn't that exactly
what Clean does too? Intuitively it would seem to me that Clean does a full
publish for all resources added to the server, right?