Armin Haaf [http://community.jboss.org/people/arminhaaf] replied to the
discussion

"detected failure on control connection"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/558877#558877

now we have a problem with that issue. we havn't seen that warning since a long
time, but since 2 days we get it again, and after the warning a cluster nodes
jms did not work anymore. All clients loose their connection (node
MessageDrivenBeans as well as remote clients)

this makes messaging unusable on that node and we have to restart the node.

Its now always at the same time when we are doing some batch jobs. Maybe this
is a load/gc induced problem?

Start a new discussion in JBoss Messaging at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2042]