Sean Wu [http://community.jboss.org/people/alartin] created the discussion

"Re: What's the easy way to call native or external tools in jBPM5?"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/588738#588738

Hi Mauricio,
Thanks for the quick reply. While Apache Camel has exec adaptor for external
tools, I think it is still too heavy for my case. Meanwhile, I would like to
follow JBoss Stacks (Seam, HornetQ, jBPM, etc) and keep Web Service away to
make things simple. Another soluiton may be using Groovy scripts to call Apache
Ant (Gant, a powerful groovy wrapper for Ant) exec task.
I am not sure jBPM5 supports Groovy script well or not. Any examples?
Thanks.