Thanks for your suggestions.  I hadn't finished coding the save/delete methods
yet and I will remember not to return null.  How should the entity get into the
conversation?  This is just test code, since I've got to integrate a tree
component before I can hook it all together.  Anyway, the first time the page
loads, the SFSB hasn't been called.  Just outputting bean values.  Then, when
the process button is clicked, the SFSB is called and the conversation has
begun.  That SFSB method is what outjects the newly loaded bean.  I'll try
debugging the page.

John

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3986629#3986629