As you probably know *-jdbc2-service.xml and *-jdbc-state-service.xml contain
SQL statements. Unfortunately, as you also know, while SQL is a standard there
exists database differences. This is is the reason why Jboss provides out of
the box different flavors of *-jdbc2-service.xml and *-jdbc-state-service.xml
such oracle-jdbc2-service.xml, mysql-jdbc2-service.xml,
postgres-jdbc2-service.xml etc.... (look into your
$JBOSS_INSTALL/docs/examples/jms. I need to support different databases and
would like to make it easy for my users.

Nicolas

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3990811#3990811

Reply to the post :