Michael>

yeah i really tried to push back on security till it was released, but we
couldnt. So what i have in the book is basically what was in CVS end of
December. It's somewhat correct, i am gonna update the source code for the book
though to use the 1.1.5 stuff.

I'll post the TOC sometime. But from what I saw in your TOC, there are some
good differences. Which is good. I purposely didnt look at your book while
writing it because I didnt want to be influenced either way while writing.

But thank you, and I agree about Seam. In fact i would go as far as saying Seam
really gives EJB3 a meaningful advantage in applying real reasons to use things
like SFSBs and when to use SFSB vs SLSBs.

All of you are doing a really good job on the framework.

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4012622#4012622

Reply to the post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4012622