"kukeltje" wrote : For 3.2 you should use the docs from cvs. Especially the
part for conditions in decisions has been clarified.
Ok, it took me some time to figger out that the repository at SourceForge.net
is no longer used. Using
:pserver:anonymous:@anoncvs.forge.jboss.com:/cvsroot/jbpm instead of
:pserver:[EMAIL PROTECTED]:/cvsroot/jbpm did give me some new insight:

http://fisheye.jboss.com/browse/JBPM/jbpm.3/jpdl/userguide/en/modules/jpdl.xml
anonymous wrote : Each leaving transitions of a node can have a condition.  The
decision will use these conditions to look for the first transition for which
the condition evaluates to true.

  | The first transition represents the otherwise branch.  So first, all
transitions with a condition are evaluated.  If one of those evaluate to true,
that transition is taken. If no transition with a condition resolves to true,
the default transition (=the first one) is taken.

...and...
<!-- OOPS i wich this were true, but i think i never implemented it that way :-(
  |   A transition without a condition is considered to evaluate to true (to
  |   model the 'otherwise' branch).
  | -->

Given the comment above I guess this does not apply to the 3.1 branch either.

Anyway: the above has been in CVS quite some time, so is also present in the
documentation in the downloadable distributions. Don't know why I was reading
them at jboss.org instead of from my local harddisk...

Thanks, one mistery less (still my problems with variables needs to be solved).

Arjan.

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4019293#4019293

Reply to the post :