I could get wscompile to work on the client side by editing the
build.properties file in the <jbpm-bpel-home>\config folder. Only thing I had
to change war replacing <xsd:include> with <xsd:import>.

However on 'ant deploy' JBoss's bundled wstools takes over and I get the
exception I have posted at the start of the thread. How to I make JBoss to
switch over to wscompile?

Note that the NullPointerException in WSDL11Reader was with bundled JBossWS. I
have yet to test it with latest release of JBossWS which I am going to do now
but I do not have high hopes.

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4023340#4023340

Reply to the post :