Hello,

I have deployed my BPEL process calling external webservice successfully. Now I
am sending SOAP request to it using SOAP UI. I get this message on the console -

http://HQ02022:8
  | 080/NewHire/newhire
  | 12:16:30,891 WARN  [ProxyWarnLog] Narrowing proxy to class
org.jbpm.bpel.graph.d
  | ef.CompositeActivity - this operation breaks ==

and exception in the server.log

  | 2007-03-05 12:17:23,978 DEBUG
[org.jbpm.bpel.graph.scope.FaultActionHandler] handling fault: [EMAIL
PROTECTED]<null>,token=/,state=performingPrimaryActivity,id=0]
  | org.jbpm.bpel.graph.exe.BpelFaultException: [EMAIL
PROTECTED]://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2004/03/business-process/}selectionFailure,id=0]
  |     at
org.jbpm.bpel.sublang.xpath.XPathEvaluator.getSingleNode(XPathEvaluator.java:175)
  |     at
org.jbpm.bpel.sublang.xpath.XPathQueryEvaluator.evaluate(XPathQueryEvaluator.java:57)
  |     at
org.jbpm.bpel.graph.basic.assign.FromVariable.extract(FromVariable.java:57)

>From the error message it is clear that it cannot find node at some xpath or
>finds multiple nodes. But it does not print the 'assign' node index or xpath.
>Most probably it has failed in very first xpath but going forward what is the
>best way to debug what went wrong?

The only way I can think of right now is to build jbpm-bpel locally. If I want
to debug the source code, which port of 'localhost' I should attach the eclipse
debugger with?

Thank you,
Meghana

View the original post :