This is actually the first exception that gets reported.  There are several
others following it either similar or complaining that they are related to this
one.

I have done some experimentation but trial and error and have located the
problem to an Action/Session Bean class.  If I delete it from the build the
project deploys, if I include it then it doesn't.  It always gives this
exception which doesn't seem to be very helpful.  All the code compiles OK.  I
shall keep plugging away.
The most frustrating thing is that there don't seem to be any tools or hints as
to what is going wrong.

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4042760#4042760

Reply to the post :