"evl123" wrote :
  | From my code snippets, can you tell what I did wrong that resulted in null
injection of org.apache.myfaces.custom.fileupload.UploadedFile component?
  | Could it be some incompatible issue in the jar files - tomahawk-1.1.5,
commons-fileupload-1.1.jar, and commons-io-1.2.jar?
  | I tried switch to tomahawk (1.1.1) but it did not change the outcome.  It
would be very nice to see UploadedFile created so the file attributes like file
name, type, etc. would be available.
  | Please shed some light - Thanks.

We recommend that you don't use the Tomahawk components.  If you use the file
upload control provided by Seam then you get all the things you mentioned (file
name, content type, etc).

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4048820#4048820

Reply to the post :