I'm getting strange behaviour, and my guess is it's caused because of my
misunderstanding of conversations (yes, I've read through the entire manual and
many other docs too :-).

I'll try to explain my 'workflow' in my own words, maybe I'm thinking wrong.

I log in (almost default authenticator) -> select a space (conversation starts,
join=true) -> click to edit the space (another conversation starts, but
join=true) -> do some modifications (action-method returns "failure" and has
@Rollback(ifOutcome={"failure"})) ->back to my edit-form and I'm noticed that
my transaction failed, but the changes were persisted -> if I do additional
changes and click update, they aren't persisted to the database anymore
(expected behaviour).

I find this a bit odd, and I don't fully understand why things happen the way
they do. I'd be happy to post all of my related code, but don't know where to
begin.

Damn, I feel like a noob here (although I'm not, at least not programatically
;-))

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4052923#4052923

Reply to the post :