I'm just trying to change the locale, yes :)

But wanted to use an s:link and selectLanguage(). There is an example in the
javadoc. To enumerate the locales I wanted to use
localeSelector.supportedLocales. And this obviously is hard to do.

All examples provided by the seam team are with a combo box and a button while
I wanted to generate some links. I guess they just didn't try to do that and
haven't seen the problems one can run into. I don't think that the code in this
portion is mature. This is why I asked for help from the team. Unfortunately
they are not available to answer today...

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4066217#4066217

Reply to the post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4066217