And by the way, Christian, you are partially responsible for me being in this
mess because I wouldn't have gotten launched into the whole ORM thing if I
hadn't read the first edition of your book!  I read it, realized that I had to
be using ORM because trying to mess around with SQL in an object world is a
major pain, and then I realized that LazyInitializationErrors are a pain and I
need to use Seam, and then I realized that Seam is the greatest web development
system I've ever used, but that figuring out what is wrong with a config file
or why a component isn't working can be quite a frustrating mystery.  Hopefully
I'll figure out all the nuances of this soon enough, and be able to use it
productively without these roadblocks.

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4067274#4067274

Reply to the post :