I know that it is possible to specify the RemoteBinding also in an XML file
(did not test it till now) but I dont wanna let a customer edit such files.

Maybe it would help to explain by the fact that most customers run different
systems for QA, training and production. Each time I move a release from QA to
training to production, it would be neccessary to adapt files within the
EAR/JAR/...

In the old style (InvokerURL in JBoss 4.0.x) all this was not affected by any
file inside my EAR. I had preconfigured AS where I deployed the same EAR
without any changes.

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4111949#4111949

Reply to the post :