I need to get a non-XA data source set up for use outside containers.
It looks like there is a JDBCDataSourceLoader service similar to
XADataSourceLoader.  However, the JDBCDataSourceLoader doesn't work when
configured with the same parameters as the XADataSourceLoader.  Does
anyone have an example of configuring JDBCDataSourceLoader?

Strangely, you can set up the JBoss XADataSourceLoader to use the
Minerva XADatasourceImpl, then get a connection from the source, and
then call conn.setAutoCommit(true) on the connection.  This produces the
effect of a non-XA connection pool, but it seems like it shouldn't work.

Another alternative I don't like is using Minerva for the XA pool and
using OracleConnectionCacheImpl for the other pool.

Any help would be appreciated.

Tim Taylor