Peter,

We're not in production yet, but we are in beta.  We originally started
working and developing with Weblogic 5.1 about a year ago and actually
went into beta with it.  Recently, about a month ago, because of serious
budgetary constraints, we ported from Weblogic to JBoss and have been
using it ever since.  Now, budgetary constraints have been lifted and
upper management is thinking of going back to using Weblogic.  I have
been fighting furiously against this.  Not only do I think that JBoss
could potentially become a superior product(in many ways, it already
is!), but IMHO, OpenSource has serious long term advantages that can't
be overlooked.

In the meantime, I'm keeping a parallel nightly build going with
Weblogic so that if we need to (or if forced to :-( ),  we can switch
back to WebLogic.

IMHO, I think we would be an incredible testimonial for JBoss, not only
because of the scale of our application, but also because we moved from
Weblogic.

Regards,
Bill