From: Peter Routtier-Wone [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, March 30, 2001 2:48 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [JBoss-user] I need ammo

Jim, this reason will work on me. It's logical and it's testable, with an
immediate benefit.

It will NOT work on a corporate decision-maker who wouldn't know a desirable
EJB feature if it fell on his head.

What are the compelling business cases, guys? Or, to put it another way,
where's the money? I've thought of quite a few, but I won't list them yet
because I don't want to blind you to your own insights.