Windows 2000 scales just fine Fillip. Certainly the 32-CPU Windows 2000
Datancentre boxes represent much more _vertical_ scalability than 90% or
more of businesses need or want I imagine. As for _horizontal_ scalability
you can scale till the cows...

More seriously, I am curious though about this problem with clustering and
why it only applies to Windows. If WebLogic admitted there was a problem
perhaps there is a link to some online description/notice?

Micheal