JBOSS 2.0 Final on Linux:

Here the situation, I start JBOSS without any beans deployed.  I deploy my beans (three for what it's worth.)  Every thing is fine, test programs work, jndiView class shows the home interfaces.  I stop JBOSS.  I start JBOSS.  The beans "seem" to be redeployed, however only one of the three home interfaces is available (I base this on the fact that the test programs cannot locate the home interfaces and that the JNDIView class only shows one of the home interfaces.)  Is there something I need to do to have the beans "ready" for JBOSS to start?  I can't believe that I need to redeploy them after each start.

Brian Farrar