----- Forwarded by Arion Yu/Solutions Delivery/hk/i-stt on 05/11/2001 07:01
PM -----

                    Arion Yu

                                         To:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]

                    05/11/2001           cc:

                    07:00 PM             Subject:     [Help]JBoss 2.2.1 + Tomcat 3.2.1
+ Security Control Problem

Hi!

I have tried to configure JBoss 2.2.1 + Tomcat 3.2.1 with security control.
(Authenitcation)

Tomcat part is success, and the security principal can be sent to JBoss.
However, JBoss seems have some error with
org.jboss.security.plugins.samples.DatabaseServerLoginModule.

I have already configured the authenication method in auth.conf:
tomcat {
    org.jboss.security.plugins.samples.DatabaseServerLoginModule required
dsJndiName="java:/OracleDS" principalsQuery="SELECT USER_PASS FROM USERS
WHERE USER_NAME = ?" rolesQuery="SELECT ROLE_NAME FROM USER_ROLES WHERE
USER_NAME = ?";
};

The error was NullPointerException before I d/l and build the current cvs
version of tomcat-service.jar.
After the update, it still don't work.

Where can I find the code for DatabaseServerLoginModule.java ?

Thanks

Arion

The stack trace below:

[JAASSecurity] User 'arion' authenticated.
[Inventory] java.sql.SQLException: Invalid column index
[Inventory]     at
oracle.jdbc.dbaccess.DBError.throwSqlException(DBError.java:1
68)
[Inventory]     at
oracle.jdbc.dbaccess.DBError.throwSqlException(DBError.java:2
10)
[Inventory]     at
oracle.jdbc.dbaccess.DBError.throwSqlException(DBError.java:2
73)
[Inventory]     at
oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleStatement.prepare_for_new_get(Oracle
Statement.java:2404)
[Inventory]     at
oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleStatement.getStringValue(OracleState
ment.java:2535)
[Inventory]     at
oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleResultSetImpl.getString(OracleResult
SetImpl.java:305)
[Inventory]     at
org.opentools.minerva.jdbc.ResultSetInPool.getString(ResultSe
tInPool.java:654)
[Inventory]     at
org.jboss.security.plugins.samples.DatabaseServerLoginModule.
getRoleSets(DatabaseServerLoginModule.java:151)
[Inventory]     at
org.jboss.security.plugins.AbstractServerLoginModule.commit(A
bstractServerLoginModule.java:124)
[Inventory]     at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Native Method)
[Inventory]     at
javax.security.auth.login.LoginContext.invoke(LoginContext.ja
va:595)