We are getting the following exception when we try to access the ResultSet's
metadata:

        ResultSetMetaData md = rs.getMetaData();
        int columnCount = md.getColumnCount();

Stack Trace: java.sql.SQLException: ResultSet has been closed!
      at
org.opentools.minerva.jdbc.ResultSetInPool.getMetaData(ResultSetInPool.java:
542)
      at
com.earthcars.core.dao.BaseDAO.constructResultFromResultSet(BaseDAO.java:131
)
      at com.earthcars.core.dao.BaseDAO.execute(BaseDAO.java:113)

We aren't closing the ResultSet until after this piece of code but it seems
that Minerva is doing that before we get a chance to get the metadata.  Has
anyone else seen this or expirenced problems with Minerva and metadata?

Thanks,

        Rick