Mike,
There really is nothing special that needs to be added
to ANT to generate JBOSS deployment jars.  WLS uses
ejbc (EJB compiler) to generate skeletons and stubs
used to marshal data during invocation.  Since JBOSS
uses dynamic proxies to accomplish this (read,
stub-less/skeleton-less) there is no special post
compilation required, hence no need for ANT
particulars.

I've got an article coming out in the September Java
Report with an ANT/JBOSS example.  Look for it!

cheers,
peter

--- "Michael P. McCutcheon" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>