-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Torsten Terp
Sent: Friday, May 18, 2001 12:03 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [JBoss-user] JBoss and ANT

Hi,

EJBDoclet is available on sourceforge:
http://sourceforge.net/projects/ejbdoclet

Regarding the code generation, there actually was a post on jBoss-Dev
yesterday about that. They used UML diagrams (XML/XSLT) to generate
EJBs, dependent objects, database scripts etc. Very interesting stuff!

The thread on jBoss-dev was called 'EJB Generation' if you want to take
a look at it!

^torsten