What do you mean by cached?  I'm using the same setup and the user
stays "logged in" until the session expires.
I have no idea how to log someone out right now.

--- Ivan Bolcina <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hello all.
> I am using JAAS security manager,which goes to database for users.
> Are SQL
> results cached?
> If not, how to cache them?
> JBoss produces this:
> [JAAS Security Manager] Starting
> [JAAS Security Manager] JAAS.startService, cachePolicy=null
> [JAAS Security Manager] JAAS.startService
> bye,and thanx

=====
Grim Shieldsson (James A Barrows)
Acting Chieftain of Clan StormWolf
Barbarian Freehold Alliance
Oppurtunity doesn't knock.  It only presents itself after you kick down the door.
--Kyle Chandler