That would be the point of using Jboss, is to use the EJB stuff.  If
you want to run servlets that directly hit the db, then use tomcat.

--- Edward Wang <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> If the JBoss/Tomcat pack even doesn't allow my servlet to access
> Datasource, then why would I use JBoss but not JRun or something
> else?
> For that, I have to write an EJB for every little piece of SQL I want
> to execute in my DB in my servlet. Is that too inconvient?

$,f)+-$,X(~zwib,y+޷b?+-w6ˬz

=====
Grim Shieldsson (James A Barrows)
Acting Chieftain of Clan StormWolf
Barbarian Freehold Alliance
Oppurtunity doesn't knock.  It only presents itself after you kick down the door.
--Kyle Chandler