-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Edward Wang
Sent: Friday, June 08, 2001 4:15 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [JBoss-user] Lookup Datasource from Javabeans. Possible?

If the JBoss/Tomcat pack even doesn't allow my servlet to access Datasource,
then why would I use JBoss but not JRun or something else?
For that, I have to write an EJB for every little piece of SQL I want to
execute in my DB in my servlet. Is that too inconvient?