I think there is a problem with your NAT (network address translation). The
192.168.0.100 - what is it translated to (the public IP)? Which ports have
you open/close from inside/outside? Are you running tomcat/apache in front
of JBoss?

You can run a tcpdump and see what is going on.

and finally, I know you know this, but here it goes, running application on
your firewall is not recomanded.

anil