Thanks, Bent (sorry about the mispelling)

Well, it looks like we have identified a possible issue. Winzip users would
probably normally download a .zip, but I still think it's worth somebody (the
jbossmq maintainer) checking in a dummy file to prevent this happening again.

Does he read this list ?

Thanks again for all the help on this one,

Jules