I've downloaded the default install for the
JBoss-Tomcat collaboration, but the JAAS that is
shipped with Jboss doesn't seem to perform
authentication the way it's supposed to.  The tomcat
example war file secures a few pages, but JBoss throws
a "JNDI error: env not bound" error which suggests to
me that some JNDI binding that is supposed to appear
in the env namespace isn't happening.  Cna anyone
point me to an straightforward example of how a tomcat
servlet or jsp can be secured via JBoss's Secuirty
Manager?

Thanks

=====
Nicholas Heitz