Richard Bottoms wrote:

>>Isn't it just as easy to simply look it up in the archives?
>>
>>Cheers
>>      Bent D
>>--
>>Bent Dalager - [EMAIL PROTECTED] - http://www.pvv.org/~bcd
>>                                   powered by emacs
>>

> htsearch detected an error. Please report this to the returned matches
>

>    webmaster of this site. The error message is:
>
>    Unable to read configuration file '/bigassraid/htdig//conf/10767.conf'

The working archives I alluded to a few minutes ago can be reached
through the mailing lists page at www.jboss.org. They do work, but of
course with any search of a mail archive, whether you find the answer to
your question depends largely on the skill others excercised in writing
their subject lines.

-danch