Marc,

If you don't like the fact that the open source licence (LGPL) for jBoss
allows this, then don't release it as open source.

If you don't release jBoss as open source then jBoss would not look like
jBoss at all, maybe more like Microsoft Windows ;-)

Matt

> yes so we put up a website and the technology so free loaders
> like you can
> come along and "for the sake of their business" not
> contribute a bit to the
> project and draw the traffic to themselves.
>
> beautiful, my own naivete never ceases to amaze me.
>
> marcf

This email may contain information which is privileged or confidential. If you are not
the intended recipient of this email, please notify the sender immediately and delete
it without reading, copying, storing, forwarding or disclosing its contents to any
other person
Thank you

Check us out at http://www.syntegra.com