Thank you, Ole, for saying what has been on my mind in a fashion far
more succinct and calm than I could manage.

I, for one, was happy with the idea that Richard had: the web site he
proposed may have allowed me to never again have to explain why you
can't use autoincremented key fields with CMP EJBs (among other things).

-danch