On Wed, Jul 04, 2001 at 01:10:10PM +0100, Julian Gosnell wrote:
> I've figured this out, and fixed it.
>
> I shall try to get a 2.4 based release out tomorrow
> night - until then you can use the 2.2 (release
> candidate<5), or be explicit about the JSP mapping in
> your web.xml.

How do I go about being explicit? I tried putting in something along
the lines of;

<servlet>
 <servlet-name>signup</servlet-name>
 <jsp-file>/signup.jsp</jsp-file>
</servlet>

<servlet>
 <servlet-name>signup_result</servlet-name>
 <jsp-file>/signup_result.jsp</jsp-file>
</servlet>

in web.xml but it didn't get me anywhere.

Also tried with "signup.jsp" and "/account/signup.jsp" but no luck
there either.

Cheers
        Bent D
--