Sorry,

I should have been clearer.

1. If you look in etc/webdefault.xml, you will see the
mappings that SHOULD, have been loaded along with your
webapp.

I can't try it right now, but I'm sure if you just
copy the JSP reltaed stuff (i.e. the Servlet and
mapping definitions, into your web.xml, temporarily,
it should do the business.

I have the problem fixed, and will try to get it
uploaded tonight.

Jules

 --- [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote: > On Wed, Jul 04, 2001 at
01:10:10PM +0100, Julian