I would also be happier with the idea of keeping the mailing list.

The use of newsgroups would also be of no issue to me as I would
still have the ablity to store/seach for information offline, but an
even greater number of people would have issues with accessing
them, than a web based solution.

Roger

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 12/07/01 14:35:35 >>>
I hope the mailinglist will not be discontinued but :

I would like to see a newsgroup instead of the mailinglist.

I think the forums are a good addon to the support service of jboss, but
then again I dont think I will be browsing it for questions I can
answer. I would rather do that on a newsgroup. The only minus to a
newsgroup functionality is the lack of "search through archive" methood.
if this would be provided somewhere in webspace I think it would be the
perfect support solution.

I ve used newsgroups alot with other technical products as Intershop
enfinity, and microsofts servers technologies, with good results.

just my thoughts.

regards
-reynir hübner