anonymous wrote : to make portal function with mySQL in case of using the
hibernate y add the connector to the lib dir and delete the portal-hb***-DB.xml
and add the portal-mysql-db.xml and that's it.

Thanks for your suggestion.  I removed the hsql db xml file from deploy, and
that didn't fix it.

I suppose I could try the portal/AS bundle...

The AS zip + deploying the portal zip gives me a working portal, but I can't do
much with the CMS.  I couldn't figure out how to create a document, for
example.  That's another story, though.

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3919908#3919908

Reply to the post :