Luke,

search the previous posts for the following topic "HOW TO DISABLE
ENTITY-BEAN CACHING".  You can read about the steps I had to take in order
to eliminate caching with option-C. I still think setting the container to
"option-C" alone should have disabled caching...does anyone know if there is
a bug with the LRUCachingPolicy?

Frank T. Villarreal, Jr.
Email [EMAIL PROTECTED]